REYN SPOONER HAWAIIAN CHRISTMAS 2021
LIMITED ISSUE SHIRT
Available in button front and pull over and choice of color (red, blue or white)
For 2021, the artists at Reyn Spooner decided to imagine Santa’s post-Christmas vacation to Hawai'i after the busy holiday season. On Christmas day after all the gifts have been delivered, he rents a cozy beach house on the North Shore where he hangs out with his pet dog, piglet, and Nene goose, strums on his ukulele and just relaxes.
While on vacation, Santa finds time to surf with his honu friends, gather up his surfboards with another dog friend (who playfully steals Santa’s slipper), and lay out special gifts for island friends under the Hawai'i grown Norfolk pine and coconut tree. Last, Santa builds a sandman (complete with a smart phone) with sand from Waikiki Beach. Clearly, Hawai'i is Santa’s favorite place to chill.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low