Hawaiian Christmas 2022 features the ornaments on our Hawaiian style holiday trees! A 50th State Flower Spooner, Surfing Santa, our Nene goose with a Christmas wreath around its neck, a ukulele with a maile lei and hibiscus flowers, our native green sea turtle (honu), a surfboard wearing Santa’s cap, a hula dancer, a pineapple, a candy cane, a reef fish known as the menpachi, a bird of paradise flower, and several vintage shaped ornaments.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low